Caraway cannot offer help without your support
Caraway is a unique charity that works across a city and for all churches to facilitate spiritual care for the older person. its resourcing of teams to do this work goes across the whole of the south of England. Chaplaincy is accepted, real, and growing.
Help us to grow the work to reach many.
Marion, an Anna Chaplain, says:
I see spiritual care as far more than just whether they go to a church or have a faith or not, it is linked to their whole being.”
Money donated will:
- Resource new Anna Chaplains aiming to have one in each area of Southampton
- Subsidise Vintage Adventure, and Holiday at home starting in new communities
- Enable teams to visit individuals and groups in care homes and supported housing
Caraway is a charity (Registered Charity number 1177743)
- We depend on your donations
- A standing order for a small amount each month is brilliant and helps us to budget for the future
- We will be delighted with whatever you can give!