Caraway cannot offer help without your support
CARAWAY CHAPLAINCY AND DEMENTIA SERVICES.
Caraway provides chaplaincy for older people and dementia services across Southampton. We do many things from Memory Cafes, one to ones with a chaplain, courses for carers, resources for housebound and regular community events. A very wide and effective remit.
We are now fundraising to:
- Employ a City Chaplain for Dementia in Southampton
- Fund an employee for administration, communications and publicity support.
- Launch Caraway Chaplaincy Services to receive referrals from the community, NHS and Churches.
- Run Caraway Courses for Unpaid Carers of someone living with dementia.
- Fund printing and postage of Spiritual resource, Vintage Adventure at Home to housebound individuals and those in Care homes.
- Maintain and develop the Caraway Memory Cafes, including starting new ones in more deprived areas of the city.
CAN YOU HELP?
Donate via CAF below:
Donate directly to our Lloyds bank account electronically:
Sort code: 30-99-08
Account number: 23403660
Cheques posted to: Ros Simpson, 59 Brookvale Road, Southampton SO171QS.
Marion, an Anna Chaplain, says:
I see spiritual care as far more than just whether they go to a church or have a faith or not, it is linked to their whole being.”
80% of people who work for Caraway are voluntary.
Caraway is a charity (Registered Charity number 1177743)
Caraway is unique in working across the city and across churches, yet working in groups or one to one, everyone matters.
Donate straight to our bank account
Please make an electronic transfer to :
Caraway, Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-99-08
Account Number: 23403660
or post a cheque to: Ros Simpson, 59 Brookvale Road, Southampton SO171QS