Caraway cannot offer help without your support
CARAWAY RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Caraway is concerned for those in our Care Homes and Assisted Living where they are all socially isolated from their loved ones. Caraway is supporting many Care Homes with letters and Home Prayer Cards,
We are now fundraising to:
- employ a second Anna Chaplain in the West side of Southampton and
- fund two employees for administration, communications and publicity.
- set up Caraway Care, a Bereavement and Loss Listening Service for those affected by dementia.
- Run the Omega Course online and eventually face to face.
- Fund delivery of Spiritual Care Boxes for Care homes.
- Print and deliver Together We Stand and Vintage Adventure at Home.
CAN YOU HELP?
Donate via CAF below:
Donate directly to our Lloyds bank account electronically:
Sort code: 30-99-08
Account number: 23403660
Cheques posted to: Ros Simpson, 59 Brookvale Road, Southampton SO171QS.
Marion, an Anna Chaplain, says:
I see spiritual care as far more than just whether they go to a church or have a faith or not, it is linked to their whole being.”
Money donated will:
Caraway is a charity (Registered Charity number 1177743)
Caraway is unique in working across the city and across churches, yet working in groups or one to one, everyone matters.
Donate straight to our bank account
Please make an electronic transfer to :
Caraway, Lloyds Bank
Sort Code: 30-99-08
Account Number: 23403660
or post a cheque to: Ros Simpson, 59 Brookvale Road, Southampton SO171QS