Caraway fully relies on grants and donations to financially support the work we do.
Can you help to raise money towards the spiritual care
of Older People in our City?
If you would like to organise something with us in mind, we would love to hear from you! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Enter a sporting event and raise sponsorship – this could be jogging, swimming, mudrunning – whatever takes your fancy!
- A sponsored silence, litter pick, knittathon
- Hold a Coffee Morning or a Bake Sale
- Organise a games event – Bingo, Beetle Drive, Bridge (it doesn’t have to start with B!)
- Hold a Raffle, or a simple ‘How many Sweeties are in the Jar’ game
- do you have experience with applying to grant giving bodies? There is funding available for charities working alongside Older People and we would love to have some help with this.
Caraway is a registered charity. Support us to resource our older community.
From the Blog
The launch of Caraway, the new charity set up by the Revd Dr Erica Roberts, City Chaplain…MORE